Develop Your Career in a New Country
You may already be very successful in your country. Perhaps you have received many awards for your professional achievements. Now that you are in a new country, you may feel a bit out of your comfort zone. Perhaps even feeling less confident because you have to use a foreign language to communicate with colleagues.
Sometimes your co-workers may ask you to repeat what you just said. If this happens often enough, you may start wondering, “Is it my English? Why aren’t they understanding me?”
Even though this doubt is only related to your language, it can affect how you feel in your work place. Even how satisfying your work relationships are.
You probably have a lot of great ideas to share, but with the brainstorming sessions at work, you hardly get a chance to say anything.
If you experienced any of these, I invite you to contact me. Together, we can figure out what can be done to improve these situations.
Here are some of the things I can help you with:
- Present your ideas more effectively to an American audience
- Participate in discussions
- Have your abilities recognized in the U.S., even though you are already very accomplished in your native country
- Get noticed for your excellence
- Understand the U.S. work culture more deeply
- Network effectively
Contact me to discuss your English goals.